elopements 

in New York City

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin. Neque aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin. Neque aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas.




work out details

You probably have a thousand questions and even more ideas which is totally normal! Whichever way is best to communicate with you, we'll work out a solid plan and I'll answer any questions you may have! I'm here for you all the way so don't worry!

step 01.

contract & deposit

Next step is a signed contract and a non-refundable retainer of 40% to get your date on the calendar. After that, the remaining 60% is due 1 month prior to your wedding date. 

step 02.

let's make some magic!

Now it's the fun part! I'll be there every step of the way telling your love story as fun and wild-hearted as you are. Be prepared for lots of laughs, dancing and maybe even a few happy tears!

step 03.

Now what?

We're ready!

We Eloped too!

Yeah, you read that right! We were the couple that planned out a massive wedding with all of our family and even sent out the save-the-dates. Then just a few weeks later, laughed at the idea that we actually thought we wanted a huge wedding. We had our closest family with us as we eloped on The Brooklyn Bridge. We realized at brunch after we eloped that this was our dream day and we did it perfectly.

 I love being able to bring this knowledge to my couples! I've been in your shoes and I've helped so many others have their perfect elopement. 

PHOTOS BY CHEYANNA DE NICOLA

Questions?

HOW DO WE OFFICIALLY BOOK YOU? 

As of right now, I will only be taking on a total of 25 weddings for the year, not including elopements! I do this to make sure each of my clients receives a personalized experience from start to finish. Aside from work, I try to spend as much time with my family as possible and take some self-care days along the way too. 

How many weddings do you shoot each year?

As of right now, I will only be taking on a total of 25 weddings for the year, not including elopements! I do this to make sure each of my clients receives a personalized experience from start to finish. Aside from work, I try to spend as much time with my family as possible and take some self-care days along the way!

I've got answers!

SEND INQUIRY

HOME

ABOUT

PORTFOLIO

EXPERIENCE

INVESTMENT

NEW YORK CITY BASED ELOPEMENT, WEDDING + PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER